Among the most popular procedures are: Body Shaping/Skin Tightening, Hair Removal, Fractional Skin Rejuvenation and Tattoo Removal.
Efficient treatment of tattoos and pigmented lesions starts here.
Q-switched Alexandrite & Nd:YAG
The Alex TriVantage® device treats multicolor tattoos as well as benign pigmented lesions.
It features three nanosecond wavelengths to treat a broad range of tattoos: our proven 755 nm, Q-switched Alexandrite laser plus 1064 nm and 532 nm, Q-switched Nd:YAG wavelengths.
In addition, the Alex TriVantage laser offers a long-pulse, microsecond 755 nm wavelength, providing treatment for a greater variety of pigmented lesions.
The Alex TriVantage laser offers your practice six key advantages.
- Combine powerful performance with a gentle touch. By extending its pulse width, the Alex TriVantage device optimizes the delivery of laser energy to the target chromophore, while minimizing disruption of the skin.
- Get everything you need to treat tattoos gently and efficiently. TriVantage’s Alexandrite is renowned for its ability to treat greens, blues, and black. New laser-pumped-laser technology makes it possible to deliver that same performance across a wide range of tattoo colors.
Candela's Q-switched Alexandrite & laser-pumped-laser* (LPL) technology
The 755 Q-switched laser pumps solid-state handpieces to generate Q-switched 1064 nm or 532 nm Nd:YAG wavelengths.
- Gain more options for treating pigmented lesions. With Alex TriVantage’s 755 nm long-pulse mode, you can offer comfortable, fast, and efficient treatments for a wide variety of epidermal and subdermal pigmented lesions, including:
- Age spots
- Nevus of Ota
- Enhance staff productivity. Alex Trivantage incorporates many flexible, user-friendly features:
- Simple, fast, convenient user interface
- Ergonomic handpieces
- Aiming beam and redesigned distance gauges
- Treatment spot sizes from 2 to 5 mm
- Repetition rates up to 5 Hz
- Lightweight system that’s easy to move between treatment rooms
Alex TriVantage’s easy-to-use touchscreen
- Enjoy unmatched service and support long after the sale. At Candela, we don’t believe in outsourcing customer service. We provide it worldwide through our dedicated team of technicians. Our clinical support is recognized throughout the industry. And our purchasing program offers the choice, flexibility, and value every practice will appreciate.
- Experience the Candela edge: 40+ years of laser leadership. More than four decades of technological expertise, industry insights, and practical know-how go into the Alex Trivantage device and every product we make. No wonder leading practices in 86 countries around the world count on Candela for medical-aesthetic solutions.
Designed to deliver performance and outstanding value.
The Alex TriVantage laser is the only patented LPL platform for treatment of the widest range of ink colors. It features options for both Q-Switch and Microsecond 755nm pulse durations, enabling you to treat benign pigment lesions on all areas and skin types. With this three-wavelength, Q-switched laser system, you can expand your treatment capabilities without incurring the cost of multiple lasers.
- Q-switched 755-nm, 1064-nm and 532-nm output delivers the color coverage and treatment efficiency every tattoo removal practice needs.
- Q-switched 755 nm output is safe for light skin and treats a broad range of green inks that other systems leave behind.
- Q-switched 532 nm output is used for light skin and treats red, orange, and brown inks.
- Q-switched 1064 YAG can be used on dark skin and treats blue and black inks.
- 100 μs long-pulse 755 nm Alexandrite output provides effiicient treatment of a wide variety of benign epidermal pigmented lesions, with a well-established safety profile and reduced incidence of PIH in Asian skin.
- Q-switched 755-nm Alexandrite and 1064-nm Nd:YAG output allows you to treat a variety of lesions, including congenital and acquired Nevi and brown spots in a variety of skin types.
- Full-color, 30 cm diagonal, touch-sensitive graphical user interface (GUI) provides treatment recommendations in a fast, easy-to-master format.
- Flexible fiber optic delivery system is lightweight, easy to position, and comfortable to use.
- 2 to 5 mm spot sizes at 1 to 5 Hz rep rates provide fluence, coverage, and control of treatment spot placement.
The demand for tattoo removal and pigmented lesion treatments is growing.
of people surveyed globally have tattoos1
of people surveyed globally regret having gotten a tattoo1
Estimated size of global tattoo removal market by 20232
Ready to add more treatment capabilities — without buying multiple lasers?
Let a Candela product expert show you how the Alex TriVantage laser can help you treat multicolor tattoos across a broad range of patient skin types plus a greater variety of pigmented lesions than ever before.