3 foundational technologies for your practice:
Ellipse IPL™, Frax 1550, and Nd:YAG 1064.
Meet the increasing demand for aesthetic and dermatological procedures with a single multiapplication platform.1
The Nordlys™ system’s trio of technologies includes :
Unique IPL with narrowband technology defined by a patented dual filters and sub-millisecond pulses for exceptional photorejuvenation and vascular treatments, as well as hair removal.1
Non-ablative fractional treatment for skin resurfacing and treatment of acne scars, surgical scars, and striae,2 with SoftCool™ for comfort during treatment.
Designed to treat a wide range of vascular lesions from leg veins to port wine stains with integrated SoftCool™ for greater comfort during and after treatment.1
Sends a focused stream of cool air for greater comfort during and after the treatment.
*Softcool is only available with Frax 1550 and Nd:YAG 1064
With 21 indications for use,2 the Nordlys system is configured with pre-set aesthetic and dermatologic treatments that have been developed and designed for over 20 years to meet your needs.
Designed for ultimate ease of use.
The Nordlys system’s clinical intelligence is designed to facilitate a quick learning curve. It has three different treatment modes available for the user
- Optional Pulse Definition mode4
As users become more adept, they can gain the ability to completely customize treatment setting and define individual pulse trains if desired.
Ellipse IPL uses narrower wavelength bands, per condition, which enables treatment of photodamaged skin using less than half the fluence and no active cooling, and requiring fewer treatments than reported in studies with broadband IPL devices.5
IPL photorejuvenation with Ellipse IPL using relatively shorter wavelengths and pulse widths showed significant macroscopic and quantitative improvements, especially in the treatment of epidermal pigmentation and improvement of basic skin tone.6
Frax 1550 is designed for non-ablative skin resurfacing and treatment of acne scars, surgical scars, and striae.2
Its unique non-ablative fractional technology uses a software algorithm to set the parameters. It enables the user to set the pulse duration and the energy, independently.
Nd:YAG 1064 is designed to treat benign vascular lesions such as2 leg veins, venous lakes and port wine stains as well asonychomycosis, and warts.
Its patented, integrated SoftCool technology enables treatment without the constriction of underlying vessels, which can occur with contact cooling.
87% of physicians surveyed chose multi-application devices vs. single-application devices3
Advanced technology as the cornerstone of your practice.
- Adjustable arm easily moves the screen and tray into the desired position
- Switch settings or accessories without moving a step
- Applicators have flexible cables to reduce the risk of repetitive strain injury
- Accessories tray keeps glasses and gel close at hand
- User has a clear view of the treatment area
- Device is very quiet in operation, providing a relaxed environment for both operator and the person being treated
- Secure, Wi-Fi–enabled remote assistance
- Diagnose and update your device (during or after working hours) for effective service support
- Patient database allows you to build a patient record and review treatment history
Nordlys provides your practice with 6 big advantages:
- Extensive treatment options: IPL and lasers2
- Powerful sub-millisecond IPL pulses1,2
- Quiet and ergonomic operation1
- Guided treatments for a short learning curve
- Patient database for ease of use
- Remote assistance for service support1
Build your practice on 3 foundational technologies — with Nordlys.
Learn how Nordlys can help your practice meet the demand for the most desired treatments.